|We understand that being separated from their owner and being away from home is stressful enough for pets. Therefore, it’s important to offer individualized attention and plenty of stimulation while staying with us. We only board a limited number of guests at a time to ensure your loved one receives personalized care. Our 3,000 sq. ft. facility is climate-controlled and has multiple indoor and outdoor play areas for our guests. Daily exercise and play in our multiple play yards help to reduce boredom and stress as well as opportunities to exert energy. We also have separate yards for our private care guests who prefer taking in the outdoors in solitude. For those more active dogs or if you simply want to treat your pooch to an adventure exploring the natural surroundings, we provide nature walks and other enriching activities for an additional cost. A tired dog is a good dog!
- spacious 4×6 or 5×6 private room with pet cot or comfortable bedding
- climate controlled environment
- supervised play with other dogs after evaluation of appropriateness
- access to multiple fenced play yards throughout the day; minimum of 4 potty let outs daily
- large indoor play room
- separate lounge or play area for our seniors, small or shy guests
- splashing in kiddy pool during hot months
- Spa services available upon request (bath, nail trim, brushing, soothing mud massage)
- can accommodate special needs and diet
- no extra charge for administering medications (unless special care is required)
- turn down service with treat
- massages, back rubs and hugs are free and plentiful!